Hi there,
So firstly, my apologies to anyone reading this for not posting for over a month now. Things have been REALLY busy and to cut a long story short, I simply haven't had the time to write.
In the last month I have managed to maintain my weight and not gain any that I'd lost, but circumstances have meant that I've barely had the time to exercise. This has been really frustrating.
This weekend we finally caught a break and our breath and today it felt really good to get back to exercising. My husband and I went for a walk along the river making the most of the improved weather. A good 90 minutes of walking and talking made such a difference, physically and emotionally.
I also got time this weekend to cook from scratch again making healthy meals not just for this weekend but also for later in the week, when if recent events are anything to go by we'll be really busy again!
So that's it for now, I know this is only a short post, but I promise I will write again in the week.
Take care
E
No comments:
Post a Comment